Collected by Julia
601 Campbell St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0, Canada
At Shelter, choose from entrees that include hearty cioppino with local shrimp and red wine tomato broth, and the Tofino Surf Bowl, with an option of wild-caught salmon from Vancouver Island. 601 Campbell St., (250) 725-3353. This appeared in the...
7501 Stanley Park Dr, Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4, Canada
A true highlight of a visit to Vancouver is, of course, Stanley Park. A bonus is the Teahouse Restaurant at Ferguson Point. The view from the outdoor patio is stunning and the food is wonderful. I had this delicious seafood chowder that was made...
315 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC V6A 0A7, Canada
The owners at this breakfast and lunch spot make almost everything from scratch and by hand, from grinding chickpeas for their hummus to making almond milk for the granola. They even offer vegan butter. (604) 681-5776. As told to Rhonda May. This...
311 Neill St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0, Canada
Locals flock to Sobo for baked goods such as giant chocolate chip cookies with oatmeal and walnuts as well as seasonal fruit piestry the blackberry in late summer—made by Food Network star and co-owner Lisa Ahier. 311 Neill St., (250) 725-2344....
1605 Store St, Victoria, BC V8W 3K3, Canada
Wild Saffron is a great place to stop for lunch if you've had your fill of seafood and are looking for another Canadian staple: comfort food. Their fresh take on Canadian home-cooking is delicious. Half way between Chinatown and the Harbour, the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village