Collected by Stacy Small
201 - 999 Canada Place, Canada, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
This is such a fun attraction and despite being only 8 minutes long (the rest of the time is taken up with a pre-show and boarding) it’s honestly worth the ticket price. FlyOver Canada is a virtual flight experience which takes you gliding from...
1038 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Fairmont Pacific Rim sits on the ocean’s edge, in the heart of Vancouver’s historic port and financial district. Soaring 450 feet high as one of downtown’s largest buildings, it offers unobstructed views of the North Shore...
1133 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6H 1G1, Canada
One of the word’s most famous sushi rolls was invented right here in Vancouver, by culinary legend, Hidekazu Tojo. Take a seat in his elegant restaurant over on West Broadway and either put yourself in chef’s hands and order the omakase or try a...
1669 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
The market community at the Public Market really makes Granville Island a must-visit in Vancouver. The vibrant colors of the fruits and vegetables that aren't on the East Coast really stand out, especially on farmers market days. The market goes...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 5World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art