Collected by Jon Gentry
Beach Ave, Vancouver, BC V6C 3C1, Canada
See the sky over English Bay explode with color for the Honda Celebration of Light, a three-night firework contest which takes place on a barge moored in the waters beyond the sandy beachfront. The competition attracts huge crowds of around 1.4...
1000 Chestnut St, Vancouver, BC V6J 3J9, Canada
Bard on the Beach is one of Canada's largest Shakespeare Festivals. Now operating for over 25 years, these custom built tents offer a spectacular background for plays all summer. But this is not your typical Shakespeare; while sticking to the...
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver celebrates its Car-Free weekend throughout Saturday June 18 & Sunday June 19, with different neighborhoods celebrating in their own way. I'm a West Eng gal so I usually take in what's going on in my 'hood, but it's always worth heading...
201 - 999 Canada Place, Canada, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
This is such a fun attraction and despite being only 8 minutes long (the rest of the time is taken up with a pre-show and boarding) it’s honestly worth the ticket price. FlyOver Canada is a virtual flight experience which takes you gliding from...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter