Collected by Claire Yurdin
8501 Stanley Park Dr, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada
Vancouver has two really fabulous outdoor, public, beachside swimming pools, which are great places to cool off in the summer. I love Second Beach Pool in Stanley Park becuase of the views of English Bay and all the kids it attracts. The pool is...
1000 Chestnut St, Vancouver, BC V6J 3J9, Canada
Bard on the Beach is one of Canada's largest Shakespeare Festivals. Now operating for over 25 years, these custom built tents offer a spectacular background for plays all summer. But this is not your typical Shakespeare; while sticking to the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village