Vancouver, B. C.
Collected by Kris Vanica
1703 Monterey Ave, Victoria, BC V8R 5V6, Canada
Oak Bay is a picturesque, seaside community stretched along the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Although part of Greater Victoria, Oak Bay has a number of distinct features and numerous beautiful beaches. Here are five great choices ranging from...
1964 Fairfield Rd, Victoria, BC V8S 1H2, Canada
Drive a little beyond the center of Victoria to Oak Bay to enjoy this horticultural gem. Discover the romantic secret garden—known as "the garden that love built"—that Prince and Princess Abkhazi began creating in 1946. Fantastic to photograph...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys