Collected by Katevious Love
6 Powell St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1E9, Canada
A clandestine spot to imbibe in Gastown, the Diamond is the speakeasy when you're in Vancouver. Bar none, one of the best bars I have been to on recommendation from Nathan at Judas Goat. They will make you anything here, like a tasty pisco sour....
1059 Alberni St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1A1, Canada
The name is Thierry Chocolaterie Patisserie Cafe, but they don't just serve desserts here. I went because I heard about their macarons and pastries from local friends. I was wandering around downtown when I noticed that Thierry was still open, so...
1433 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2S3, Canada
After indulging in macrons from Bisou Ciao in New York, we were on a mission to find their equal in Vancouver. I discovered Soirette down near the cruise ship dock. They have amazing flavors including Caramel Fleur de Sel (my favorite), Chocolat...
Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4, Canada
Vancouver’s most famous urban space, the thousand-acre Stanley Park, epitomizes everything that locals here love about the outdoors, and visitors have many ways to explore the expansive grounds. Hiking trails weave around totem poles and hemlock...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys