Collected by Katevious Love
6 Powell St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1E9, Canada
A clandestine spot to imbibe in Gastown, the Diamond is the speakeasy when you're in Vancouver. Bar none, one of the best bars I have been to on recommendation from Nathan at Judas Goat. They will make you anything here, like a tasty pisco sour....
1059 Alberni St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1A3, Canada
I went to Thierry for my birthday and fell in love with it. First of all, it has the best location, right in the heart of the downtown shopping area. The café is small and buzzing with life. We order desserts and tea and quickly grab a table in...
1433 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2S3, Canada
After indulging in macrons from Bisou Ciao in New York, we were on a mission to find their equal in Vancouver. I discovered Soirette down near the cruise ship dock. They have amazing flavors including Caramel Fleur de Sel (my favorite), Chocolat...
Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4, Canada
In Vancouver, B.C., on business this fall, I spent one morning zipping around Stanley Park on a bike I borrowed from my hotel. These totems, which were carved and painted by people from the Squamish Nation, stand to honor the original residents of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico