Collected by Liz OConnell
62 E Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1K2, Canada
I'm a lover of fancy pizza, and Nicli Antica did not disappoint. Their pizzas are fresh and covered in delicious and creative toppings. Pies run about $10 and two pizzas would feed three people. They even have a brunch pizza with toppings like...
51 Powell St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1E9, Canada
Lynnsteven carries beautiful fashion pieces and accessories; the lingerie and handbags from emerging Canadian companies such as Fortnight and Ella are downright irresistible. Check out the 14-foot tower of recycled paperback books that encloses...
325 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2N4, Canada
If you’re a coffee nerd, Revolver is the place to go for personal-size, pour-over coffees brewed from their unique lines of beans. Hang out for a while and you’ll run into everyone who lives at this end of Gastown. (604) 558-4444. As told to...
162 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B2, Canada
They serve comfort dishes here, but the simplicity is deceptive. The burger, for instance, is made from bacon, brisket, and chuck. Cocktails are an experience: Order absinthe and they will bring out the proper bohemian barware so you can party...
45 Blood Alley Square, Vancouver, BC V6B 1C7, Canada
This little hideaway in a back alley, with its communal tables and chalkboard menus, is where I go with friends when we want to share snacks. They match wines to "tasting trios" selected from their cheese and charcuterie cellar. It’s best to let...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now