Collected by Lauren Stowe
Vancouver, BC, Canada
350 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2J3, Canada
Pidgin may be known for their deceptively simple East-meets-West Asian-inspired menu with a decidedly French edge, but their cocktails are all kinds of fantastic too, and in a casual but cool spot like this, it’s most fun to combine the two. Try...
801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1P7, Canada
On the Howe St side of the Rosewood Hotel Georgia, look for the red velvet rope and head downstairs to this gloriously grown-up cocktail bar with live music and some of the most creative cocktails in town. Take, for instance, the Inception...
375 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B8, Canada
Steamworks has been brewing unique craft beer in historic Gastown since 1995, utilizing the building's rare steam delivery system that to this day is the only one of its kind in Canada. The Steamworks craft list is tremendous. You'll find seasonal...
900 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3L9, Canada
There are plenty of things to love about Uva, but one of my favourite things is its daily happy hour which lasts from 2-6pm, offering buck a shuck oysters, delicious bruschetta (my favourites are the ricotta, and the devilled egg), and excellent...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now