Collected by Lauren Stowe
Vancouver, BC, Canada
350 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2J3, Canada
Pidgin may be known for their deceptively simple East-meets-West Asian-inspired menu with a decidedly French edge, but their cocktails are all kinds of fantastic too, and in a casual but cool spot like this, it’s most fun to combine the two. Try...
801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1P7, Canada
On the Howe St side of the Rosewood Hotel Georgia, look for the red velvet rope and head downstairs to this gloriously grown-up cocktail bar with live music and some of the most creative cocktails in town. Take, for instance, the Inception...
375 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B8, Canada
Steamworks has been brewing unique craft beer in historic Gastown since 1995, utilizing the building's rare steam delivery system that to this day is the only one of its kind in Canada. The Steamworks craft list is tremendous. You'll find seasonal...
900 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3L9, Canada
There are plenty of things to love about Uva, but one of my favourite things is its daily happy hour which lasts from 2-6pm, offering buck a shuck oysters, delicious bruschetta (my favourites are the ricotta, and the devilled egg), and excellent...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December