Collected by Courtney Lauderdale
Calle 35 193A, Candelaria, 97782 Candelaria, Yuc., Mexico
While visiting Valladolid and checking out the beautiful colonial architecture, I recommend stopping by Arte Rosa Mexicano. It has a great selection of work by local craftspeople, a nice selection of organic bath and body products, a friendly and...
Camino a Dzitnup, Yuc., Mexico
This is one of the most famous cenotes in Yucatan, and is great for the family. The views are spectacular, with opportunities to see giant stalactites and stalagmites that are both under the the water and hanging from the top of the cave. With...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind