Collected by Valerie Klosterman
Valerie Klosterman′s Wishlist
Calle de Modesto Lafuente, 64, 28003 Madrid, Spain
“Owned by the same people who own Sudestada, Chifa serves a kind of fusion of Chinese and Peruvian, with more emphasis on the former. The food is delicious, with really big flavors.” - Alberto Fernández Modesto Lafuente 64, 34/(0) 91-534-7566....
Paseo del General Martínez Campos, 37, 28010 Madrid, Spain
The former house of Joaquín Sorolla is now a museum dedicated to his life. The walls of the house hold not only his own work but very personal mementos from his life, and even the art of his friends. These details make it feel as though Sorolla...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked