Collected by Valeria Espinosa
Valeria Espinosa′s Wishlist
Morocco is a great place to travel to. One of several locations I visited was the town of Chefchaouen. I had seen images of the town and wanted to capture a few of my own. I chose this alley-way for my shot and just waited for a figure to enter...
Pelourinho, Salvador - State of Bahia, 40020-060, Brazil
I was having lunch at this restaurant on the sidewalk deep in the center of Pelourinho when I looked to my left, down a shady side street and I saw this window against a bright yellow wall. The three coconuts placed perfectly next to each other in...
Sarangkot, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
We rolled out of bed in the dead of night, hopped onto our mechanical bull - a 600cc whirling dervish of unsteady power - and rode off into the mountains. We arrived at SangKot, a favored sunrise destination for many people whom visit Pokhara, and...
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The immense Gothic Cathedral of Seville was built on the site of an ancient Muslim mosque. It was completed in the early 16th century and was designated a Roman Catholic cathedral. Since 1987, this cathedral has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles