Valentine's Day in Shanghai
Collected by Joshua Gortney
134 Jinxian Rd, Lu Wan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
If I had to choose once place to eat in Shanghai aside from my Uncle's house, it would be Mao Long. Not only is this restaurant a authentic Shanghainese cuisine, but its local atmosphere also gives the restaurant a down-to-earth vibe. Be prepared...
Nanchang Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
One block south of the glitz and glamor of Huaihai Road, the boutiques on Nanchang are the perfect antidote for the over saturation of foreign labels and runway glamor. The storefronts that dot this tree-lined road in the Former French Concession...
45 Anfu Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Mia’s serves up a set lunch that is hard to beat. With a meat, veggie, rice and tea rounding out at under 40 RMB, this place fills up fast with the business set. And while the lunch menu attracts a large crowd of “regulars,” the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico