Collected by CINDY BURRI
Passeig de Neptú, 12, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
Think expansive views of the Mediterranean, vast white sand, and a cool breeze. You'll also find artists creating sand sculptures and a wonderful place for children to play, in general. Rub shoulders with locals and enjoy the cultural flair.
Passeig Colom, 33, 46137 Playa Puebla de Farnals, Valencia, Spain
Take the subway to the beach -- switch it to the tram and then hop off to walk out to the boardwalk promenade area where dozens of restaurants line the strip of sand overlooking the Mediterranean. Watch out for the hawkers talking up their menus...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December