Collected by kimberly
Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 1b, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
All the City of Arts and Sciences buildings in Valencia are breathtaking, but the Oceanografic Aquarium is equally spectacular for its contents. It not only features 500 marine species from whales to sea urchins, it also offers a slate of stellar...
Carrer de la Llotja, 2, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Valencia's La Lotja de la Seda, or silk exchange, is a castle-like structure in the middle of the city's old town. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it's considered one of the best examples of Gothic-era civil architecture in Europe. Dramatically...
Carrer d'Amadeu de Savoia, 14, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain
Enjoy the soothing properties of Valencia's Alameda hot spring housed in a neo-mudéjar building. The thermal waters, rich in sodium chloride, sulfates, calcium, and magnesium, bubble up from 663 meters beneath the surface at 42ºC, and are believed...
Carrer de Josep Benlliure, 69, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
The tavern's curving wood and glass doors only hint at the building's centurion history. Inside, creamy, tiled walls provide a contrasting background for mahogany-colored barrels advertising spirits like brandy, anise, and manzanilla for sale....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands