Collected by kimberly
Eduardo Primo Yufera, 1B, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
All the City of Arts and Sciences buildings in Valencia are breathtaking, but the Oceanografic Aquarium is equally spectacular for its contents. It not only features 500 marine species from whales to sea urchins, it also offers a slate of stellar...
Carrer de la Llotja, 2, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Valencia's La Lotja de la Seda, or silk exchange, is a castle-like structure in the middle of the city's old town. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it's considered one of the best examples of Gothic-era civil architecture in Europe. Dramatically...
Carrer d'Amadeu de Savoia, 14, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain
Enjoy the soothing properties of Valencia's Alameda hot spring housed in a neo-mudéjar building. The thermal waters, rich in sodium chloride, sulfates, calcium, and magnesium, bubble up from 663 meters beneath the surface at 42ºC, and are believed...
Carrer de Josep Benlliure, 69, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
The tavern's curving wood and glass doors only hint at the building's centurion history. Inside, creamy, tiled walls provide a contrasting background for mahogany-colored barrels advertising spirits like brandy, anise, and manzanilla for sale....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local