Collected by Marissa Louise
Av. del Professor López Piñero, 7, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
The City of Arts and Sciences (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias) is one of Valencia's must-see spots and an ideal place to relax. Located just outside the city center, the buildings provide a modern contrast to Valencia's old, winding streets....
Plaça de Santa Caterina, 6, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Spanish churros and hot chocolate get all the press in Spain, but in Valencia it’s all about horchata and fartons. Horchaterias abound in this Spanish region where the refreshing milky semi-sweet drink is made from chufa (aka tigernuts), water and...
Plaça de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Centrally built in the middle of the Ciutat Vella, Mercado Central, or Mercat Central if you want to stick to the local version of Catalan is Valencia's go to market for Paella produce. Set in a magnificent Art Deco Building, it is home to about...
Passeig Colom, 33, 46137 Playa Puebla de Farnals, Valencia, Spain
Take the subway to the beach -- switch it to the tram and then hop off to walk out to the boardwalk promenade area where dozens of restaurants line the strip of sand overlooking the Mediterranean. Watch out for the hawkers talking up their menus...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village