Collected by Marissa Louise
Av. del Professor López Piñero, 7, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
The city of Arts and Sciences in Valencia is truly out of the world. Right adjacent to a historic, gothic city core is the modern, space-aged space. The juxtaposition of the two can seem odd, but somehow, Valencia pulls it off. Walking around the...
Plaça de Santa Caterina, 6, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Spanish churros and hot chocolate get all the press in Spain, but in Valencia it’s all about horchata and fartons. Horchaterias abound in this Spanish region where the refreshing milky semi-sweet drink is made from chufa (aka tigernuts), water and...
Plaça de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Centrally built in the middle of the Ciutat Vella, Mercado Central, or Mercat Central if you want to stick to the local version of Catalan is Valencia's go to market for Paella produce. Set in a magnificent Art Deco Building, it is home to about...
Passeig Colom, 33, 46137 Playa Puebla de Farnals, Valencia, Spain
Take the subway to the beach -- switch it to the tram and then hop off to walk out to the boardwalk promenade area where dozens of restaurants line the strip of sand overlooking the Mediterranean. Watch out for the hawkers talking up their menus...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico