I was in Valencia for literally five hours before having to hop on an Iberia flight to Paris ... So I made the best of getting to know the city. Heres a picture from a fresh food market that seemed to have been inside of an old train station ......
Even if time was limited, you cannot go to Valencia without trying their traditional Paella! La Pepica is a restaurant right on the sea side with amazing views of the Mediterranean, friendly atmosphere, and a killer paella.
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallEurope’s Most Overlooked Region Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- 3Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 4Food + DrinkTokyo’s Long Lines Lead to Magic (and Life-Changing Ramen)
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World