Vaitape, Bora Bora See & Do
Collected by Donna Heiderstadt, AFAR Contributor
Vaitape, French Polynesia
Nature lovers and history buffs alike will enjoy piling into a Land Rover or other four-wheel-drive vehicle for an off-road excursion to see Bora-Bora’s flora and fauna. During the trip, your Polynesian guide will cover a slew of topics,...
Leeward Islands, French Polynesia
Sometimes all you want to do is relax with your toes in the sand, take an occasional dip in the clear blue water and then enjoy a casual lunch. If that's your idea of heaven, pack a towel and some sunscreen, tender into Vaitape and rent a scooter...
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
The best way to appreciate the extraordinary beauty of Bora-Bora's lagoon is by taking a boat excursion around the island. Adventurous types might choose to go by two-person Jet Ski, following a Tahitian guide over a watery mosaic of pale...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign