Vaitape, Bora Bora See & Do
Collected by Donna Heiderstadt , AFAR Contributor
Vaitape, French Polynesia
Nature lovers and history buffs alike will enjoy piling into a Land Rover or other four-wheel-drive vehicle for an off-road excursion to see Bora-Bora’s flora and fauna. During the trip, your Polynesian guide will cover a slew of topics,...
Leeward Islands, French Polynesia
Sometimes all you want to do is relax with your toes in the sand, take an occasional dip in the clear blue water and then enjoy a casual lunch. If that's your idea of heaven, pack a towel and some sunscreen, tender into Vaitape and rent a scooter...
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
The best way to appreciate the extraordinary beauty of Bora-Bora's lagoon is by taking a boat excursion around the island. Adventurous types might choose to go by two-person Jet Ski, following a Tahitian guide over a watery mosaic of pale...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May