Vaitape, Bora Bora See & Do
Collected by Donna Heiderstadt , AFAR Contributor
Vaitape, French Polynesia
Nature lovers and history buffs alike will enjoy piling into a Land Rover or other four-wheel-drive vehicle for an off-road excursion to see Bora-Bora’s flora and fauna. During the trip, your Polynesian guide will cover a slew of topics,...
Leeward Islands, French Polynesia
Sometimes all you want to do is relax with your toes in the sand, take an occasional dip in the clear blue water and then enjoy a casual lunch. If that's your idea of heaven, pack a towel and some sunscreen, tender into Vaitape and rent a scooter...
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
The best way to appreciate the extraordinary beauty of Bora-Bora's lagoon is by taking a boat excursion around the island. Adventurous types might choose to go by two-person Jet Ski, following a Tahitian guide over a watery mosaic of pale...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum