Vaitape, Bora Bora See & Do
Collected by Donna Heiderstadt
Vaitape, French Polynesia
Nature lovers and history buffs alike will enjoy piling into a Land Rover or other four-wheel-drive vehicle for an off-road excursion to see Bora-Bora’s flora and fauna. During the trip, your Polynesian guide will cover a slew of topics,...
Leeward Islands, French Polynesia
Sometimes all you want to do is relax with your toes in the sand, take an occasional dip in the clear blue water and then enjoy a casual lunch. If that's your idea of heaven, pack a towel and some sunscreen, tender into Vaitape and rent a scooter...
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
The best way to appreciate the extraordinary beauty of Bora-Bora's lagoon is by taking a boat excursion around the island. Adventurous types might choose to go by two-person Jet Ski, following a Tahitian guide over a watery mosaic of pale...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village