Collected by Adam Policky
Lake Bled, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Bled (and the lake by the same moniker) is the most Fairytale-esque town I've ever experienced. The people are almost jarringly friendly by American standards, the island church is as beautiful as it is quaint, and the castle perched on the cliffs...
Turistično društvo Gorje, Podhom 80, 4247 Zgornje Gorje, Slovenia
Our wonderful host, Luka at the Garni Hotel Berc, told us we shouldn't miss out on the beautiful bridge and boardwalk hike at the nearby Vintgar Gorge- he was right! What a gem. The water was so deep and the most surreal aquamarine I've ever seen....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter