Collected by Vanessa Sershen
728 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Owned by Dublin native and renown chef, Cathal Armstrong, at Eamonn’s you’ll enjoy the freshest fish and support a chef who is dedicated to the local food movement. Named after his son, Eamonn’s serves the best chipper in the DC metro area that...
1012 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Killer E.S.P. is a cool, contemporary coffeehouse in the heart of Old Town, featuring Stumptown Coffee, sorbetto, and pie (hence 'E.S.P.'—the 'E' is for espresso), as well as a nice place to sit down and hang out for a while. Whether you're on...
2 E Walnut St, Alexandria, VA 22301, USA
As the name implies, Grape + Bean is a local favorite for those looking to purchase quality wine and coffee. Both its Alexandria locations also sell a premium selection of beers, teas, specialty beverages, and gourmet snacks. The stores have an...
Old Town, Alexandria, VA, USA
As you're strolling down King Street, it's hard to wrap your head around that you're walking down the same brick and cobblestone streets that George Washington walked down. An area once filled with taverns and offices has been given new life, with...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now