Collected by Vanessa Sershen
728 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Owned by Dublin native and renown chef, Cathal Armstrong, at Eamonn’s you’ll enjoy the freshest fish and support a chef who is dedicated to the local food movement. Named after his son, Eamonn’s serves the best chipper in the DC metro area that...
1012 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Killer E.S.P. is a cool, contemporary coffeehouse in the heart of Old Town, featuring Stumptown Coffee, sorbetto, and pie (hence 'E.S.P.'—the 'E' is for espresso), as well as a nice place to sit down and hang out for a while. Whether you're on...
2 E Walnut St, Alexandria, VA 22301, USA
As the name implies, Grape + Bean is a local favorite for those looking to purchase quality wine and coffee. Both its Alexandria locations also sell a premium selection of beers, teas, specialty beverages, and gourmet snacks. The stores have an...
Old Town, Alexandria, VA, USA
As you're strolling down King Street, it's hard to wrap your head around that you're walking down the same brick and cobblestone streets that George Washington walked down. An area once filled with taverns and offices has been given new life, with...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind