Collected by Nadja Zarali
Twijnstraat, 3511 ZM Utrecht, Netherlands
De Twijnstraat is my favorite street in Utrecht, full of small boutiques and Dutch specialty shops. A visit to Holland is not complete without Dutch cheese, and the best cheese of Utrecht is found at the Kazerij. If you thought all there was to...
Achter Clarenburg 6A, 3511 JJ Utrecht, Netherlands
Only in Holland will you find a restaurant in a church! It’s plain exterior belies the gem that lays inside, as this was one of Utrecht’s “hidden churches.” It dates back to the 16th century when Catholic churches were forbidden and hence hidden...
Donkere Gaard 8, 3511 KW Utrecht, Netherlands
Warm or cold in the Netherlands, Utrecht's Cafe Orloff is cozy and breezy at the same time. In warmer weather, sit outside along canals and cobblestones streets with friends enjoy a beer and bitterballen combo. When temperatures dip, sit inside...
Ganzenmarkt, 3512 GE Utrecht, Netherlands
Admire unusual light-based artwork around Utrecht on the nightly Trajectum Lumen route. Stumble around Utrecht's walkable center after dark on your own (you can download a map of the route for free), or hire a guide for extra commentary if you...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022