Collected by Victoria Poulides
Dixon Cove, Honduras
Snorkeling with a few small reef sharks is one thing, but...actually diving 60 feet underwater to swim with dozens of large Caribbean Reef sharks and watching them attack a feed bucket 15 feet in front of you is absolutely wild! These sharks don't...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos