Collected by Caroline Stickel
2300 Deer Valley Dr E, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Everything about the St. Regis Deer Valley feels over-the-top. Guests ride a funicular to the lobby, and the spacious “ski beach” has chaise lounges, an infinity pool, and fire pits, all overlooking the slopes. The hotel can arrange...
501 Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Right in the middle of Main Street, 501 On Main restaurant is a great place to sit back with some delicious food and drink and watch all of the action. Downstairs is a casual, almost sports bar kind of vibe, while upstairs is a bit more formal. I...
900 Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Casual wood-fired pizzas are the specialty in this popular, contemporary-styled restaurant owned by longtime locals Deb and David Harries. This place is always busy, so expect a short wait. It's worth it. The V salad, with arugula, prosciutto,...
1345 Lowell Ave, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Park City Mountain Resort was the first of Park City's three ski areas to offer summer activities. Even though their selection of fun tickets includes mini golf, an alpine coaster, a zip line, and a climbing wall, the alpine slide is still a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico