Collected by Caroline Stickel
2300 Deer Valley Dr E, Park City, UT 84060, USA
There are two ways to arrive at this exclusive Deer Valley perch—ski in from the slopes, or hop on the Swiss-crafted funicular and climb the 250-vertical-foot ridge. The 12-acre, 181-room St. Regis is literally and figuratively in rarefied...
501 Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Right in the middle of Main Street, 501 On Main restaurant is a great place to sit back with some delicious food and drink and watch all of the action. Downstairs is a casual, almost sports bar kind of vibe, while upstairs is a bit more formal. I...
900 Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Casual wood-fired pizzas are the specialty in this popular, contemporary-styled restaurant owned by longtime locals Deb and David Harries. This place is always busy, so expect a short wait. It's worth it. The V salad, with arugula, prosciutto,...
1345 Lowell Ave, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Park City Mountain Resort was the first of Park City's three ski areas to offer summer activities. Even though their selection of fun tickets includes mini golf, an alpine coaster, a zip line, and a climbing wall, the alpine slide is still a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys