Collected by Dawn schonewald
2110 Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USA
The Utah Brewers cooperative, a partnership between Wasatch Brewery and squatters craft beers, has an eye for where people drink. The latest proof: Wasatch Brew Pub, which serves playful beers (Polygamy Porter, anyone?) in a spot just off the new...
1048 E 2100 S #110, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Epic brewing opened the Annex pub last year in anticipation of the Sugar House boom. A roster of high-octane beers (the sour apple saison clocks in at 7.7 percent alcohol) and fortifying food (pastrami burgers, beer-can chicken) immediately turned...
1330 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USA
Once the site of Utah’s state prison, Sugar House Park is now a more wholesome place. In summer, the 110-acre tract holds free concerts and farmers’ markets; in winter, snow draws sledders and cross- country skiers from around the city. This...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna