Collected by Christopher Morrison
1 Waterside Dr, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
Located alongside the Nauticus Museum in downtown Norfolk, a tour of this ship gives you a taste of what life at sea was like. Fun anytime of year, it's a rare opportunity to hop aboard one of these vessels. The Norfolk/Virginia Beach area has a...
198 Bank St, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
General MacArthur's final resting place is an unexpectedly vibrant location. The MacArthur Memorial Museum is a great tribute to his life, as well as a fascinating collection of artifacts from our nation's mid-20th century. It's a must for any...
999 Waterside Dr, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
Vintage kitchen is a committed farm-to-table restaurant. Cordon Bleu graduate Chef Philip Craig Thomason uses fresh, locally sourced ingredients to assemble varied lunch and dinner menus. The dinner entrees include a few American classics, updated...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico