Collected by Christopher Morrison
1 Waterside Dr, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
Located alongside the Nauticus Museum in downtown Norfolk, a tour of this ship gives you a taste of what life at sea was like. Fun anytime of year, it's a rare opportunity to hop aboard one of these vessels. The Norfolk/Virginia Beach area has a...
198 Bank St, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
General MacArthur's final resting place is an unexpectedly vibrant location. The MacArthur Memorial Museum is a great tribute to his life, as well as a fascinating collection of artifacts from our nation's mid-20th century. It's a must for any...
999 Waterside Dr, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
Vintage kitchen is a committed farm-to-table restaurant. Cordon Bleu graduate Chef Philip Craig Thomason uses fresh, locally sourced ingredients to assemble varied lunch and dinner menus. The dinner entrees include a few American classics, updated...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village