Collected by lauren dupont
Lake Charlevoix, Michigan, USA
Last summer we discovered this unlikely art installation in Boyne City, Michigan. Just off the shores of Young State Park in Lake Charlevoix, numerous dead trees were repositioned upside down in the shallow water with their roots reaching toward...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December