Collected by Ana
Amalienborg Slotsplads, København, Denmark
This unique trip around the beautiful habour of Copenhagen will only cost you the price of a bus ticket. Take the harbourbus 991 if you want to go north (Operahouse, Little Mermaid, etc), or 992 if you want to go south (The Black Diamond,...
Langelinie 17, 2100 København, Denmark
Mobs of tourists line up to get their photo taken in front of Copenhagen's iconic Little Mermaid statue. The bronze replica of Hans Christian Andersen's beloved fairytale mermaid was certainly cute. But I found the city's less famous mermaid to be...
Bernstorffsgade 5, 1577 København, Denmark
Visit Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and you can instantly see why it was the inspiration for Disneyland. The famous amusement park is set right in the middle of the city and draws locals and visitors with concerts, restaurants, and of course rides....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter