Collected by Ana
Amalienborg Slotsplads, København, Denmark
This unique trip around the beautiful habour of Copenhagen will only cost you the price of a bus ticket. Take the harbourbus 991 if you want to go north (Operahouse, Little Mermaid, etc), or 992 if you want to go south (The Black Diamond,...
Langelinie 17, 2100 København, Denmark
Mobs of tourists line up to get their photo taken in front of Copenhagen's iconic Little Mermaid statue. The bronze replica of Hans Christian Andersen's beloved fairytale mermaid was certainly cute. But I found the city's less famous mermaid to be...
Bernstorffsgade 5, 1577 København, Denmark
Visit Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and you can instantly see why it was the inspiration for Disneyland. The famous amusement park is set right in the middle of the city and draws locals and visitors with concerts, restaurants, and of course rides....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map