Collected by Jeannet Knudsen
Charleston, SC, USA
A colonial classic, Charleston might initially come off as a little ye olde. But if you look more closely, this 340-year-old harbor city actually lives in the present. Bars reinvent Southern spirits, boutiques showcase new spins on cotton, and the...
2210 Middle St, Sullivan's Island, SC 29482, USA
Who knew that Edgar Allan Poe spent time in the army base on Sullivan's Island outside of Charleston? The folks behind Poe's Tavern have capitalized on this fact, creating one of the island's most beloved local haunts. Located a few blocks from...
510 Ridge Rd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464, USA
Westbrook Brewing Company wasn't the first craft brewery to come out Charleston, but has had quick success, already distributing throughout the Southeast. Husband and wife duo Edward and Morgan Westbrook started the brewery in 2010. Their IPA and...
Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH 03249, USA
This railroad was once part of the Boston & Maine Railroad that brought tourists to Lake Winnipesaukee for summer vacation from the 1890's to the 1950's. Today, the railroad offers trips around the lake and comes down from Meredith into Weirs...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 3 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Travel News This New Program Lets You Live and Work Remotely in Bermuda—For Up to a Year
- 5 Where to Go Next Where Everyone Wants to Travel in 2021, According to Google