Collected by Josh Green
299 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
It is truly a bibliophile's dream: an entire hotel designed around books. The rooms are numbered after the Dewey Decimal system, with each themed appropriately to that number's topic: Shakespeare. Architecture. Erotica. Plants. Giant bookcases...
Pier 25, Hudson River Park, New York, NY 10013, USA
All aboard Grand Banks, a seasonal oyster bar on the historic Sherman Zwicker, the last of a large fleet of schooners that fished the Grand Banks of the North Atlantic and traded goods in South America. It's docked at Hudson River Park's Pier 25...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico