Collected by Josh Green
299 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
It is truly a bibliophile's dream: an entire hotel designed around books. The rooms are numbered after the Dewey Decimal system, with each themed appropriately to that number's topic: Shakespeare. Architecture. Erotica. Plants. Giant bookcases...
Pier 25 Hudson River Park, New York, NY 10013, USA
All aboard Grand Banks, a seasonal oyster bar on the historic Sherman Zwicker, the last of a large fleet of schooners that fished the Grand Banks of the North Atlantic and traded goods in South America. It's docked at Hudson River Park's Pier 25...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December