Us national parks
Collected by Brianna Simmons , AFAR Local Expert
Shining seas, purple mountains and amber waves of grain
Yosemite National Park, 1 Ahwahnee Drive, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Although a very popular hike in the Yosemite Valley, the hike past Vernal Falls up the mist trail to Nevada Falls is magical in the Springtime. Personally, I think this is the best spot to stop and have lunch. However, Be sure to check the signs...
Old Rag Mountain, Robertson, VA 22743, USA
The spectacular views atop Old Rag Mountain in the Shenandoah National Park are worth the extremely strenuous scramble to the top. But be warned, this hike is quite popular, so it is a much busier trail. The earlier you go, the less likely you are...
Supai, AZ 86435, USA
Struggle all morning and afternoon through the canyons leading to the Havasu Reservation at Havasupai to be met by some of the most gorgeous water you've ever dreamed of swimming in. Rich with lime, the water constantly changes the landscape,...
If you have never had the opportunity to see Crater Lake in person, nothing can quite prepare you for the intense azul waters reflecting the sky. The deepest lake in the US, it is made up completely of collected water from melted snow and rain...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico