Collected by Joel Farkas
6114 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85253, USA
Plenty of hotels near Scottsdale specialize in unplugging, and the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa is no exception. The 201-room midcentury modern property is surrounded by 23 acres of towering pines, saguaro cactus, and desert wildflowers. But...
551 Eberhardt Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99712, USA
I gave myself the challenge of photographing the Northern Lights. First, I had to go where I could see them. Taste of Alaska Lodge is set up nearly ideally for this. Rooms in the lodge have patio doors for exiting mid-night to check the sky, with...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now