Collected by Joel Farkas
6114 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85253, USA
Plenty of hotels near Scottsdale specialize in unplugging, and the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa is no exception. The 201-room midcentury modern property is surrounded by 23 acres of towering pines, saguaro cactus, and desert wildflowers. But...
551 Eberhardt Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99712, USA
I gave myself the challenge of photographing the Northern Lights. First, I had to go where I could see them. Taste of Alaska Lodge is set up nearly ideally for this. Rooms in the lodge have patio doors for exiting mid-night to check the sky, with...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019