Collected by Rhys MacLean
Piedras 234, 11000 Montevideo, Uruguay
70000 Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia Department, Uruguay
The coastal town of Colonia, Uruguay, is a ferry ride away from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and an easy day trip for travelers. It is the oldest town in Uruguay and settled by the Portuguese in 1680. Enjoy a stroll through the town to visit local...
Ituzaingó 232, 70000 Col Del Sacramento, Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
The Posada Don Antonio is just a few blocks away from the heart of Colonia's historic district on a lovely, leafy, cobblestone side street. The Superior rooms are spacious and an ample breakfast is included each morning.
De San Francisco, 70000 Col Del Sacramento, Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
November 24th, 2012 I am always seeking out UNSECO World Heritage sites. I also love walking and find myself drawn to trails, pedestrian zones, or any route I can do on my own two feet. The great thing about Colonia is that is is very accessible...
Carmelo, Colonia Department, Uruguay
Just $2 buys a freshly made, oozy, melty, outrageously delicious "chivito" sandwich at a food truck in Uruguay. It's a kitchen-sink style concoction which includes beef, egg, cheese, and veggies, all heated together like a panini. Mmm.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna