Collected by Rhys MacLean
Piedras 234, 11000 Montevideo, Uruguay
70000 Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia Department, Uruguay
The coastal town of Colonia, Uruguay, is a ferry ride away from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and an easy day trip for travelers. It is the oldest town in Uruguay and settled by the Portuguese in 1680. Enjoy a stroll through the town to visit local...
Ituzaingó 232, 70000 Col Del Sacramento, Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
The Posada Don Antonio is just a few blocks away from the heart of Colonia's historic district on a lovely, leafy, cobblestone side street. The Superior rooms are spacious and an ample breakfast is included each morning.
De San Francisco, 70000 Col Del Sacramento, Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
November 24th, 2012 I am always seeking out UNSECO World Heritage sites. I also love walking and find myself drawn to trails, pedestrian zones, or any route I can do on my own two feet. The great thing about Colonia is that is is very accessible...
Carmelo, Colonia Department, Uruguay
Just $2 buys a freshly made, oozy, melty, outrageously delicious "chivito" sandwich at a food truck in Uruguay. It's a kitchen-sink style concoction which includes beef, egg, cheese, and veggies, all heated together like a panini. Mmm.
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind