Collected by Melissa Brecher
Península, 20100 Punta del Este, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
Finca Narbona is a bit hidden, but then most great restaurants are. To arrive, you must take the gravel road that locals use during the high-season instead of the congested seaside highway. A small wooden area directs drivers down another dirt...
Calle de Los Cisnes, 20402 José Ignacio, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
La Huella may be the world's best beach restaurant. Tucked amidst the dunes of Playa Brava, the laidback restaurant is one of the few that stays open year-round in Jose Ignacio. Since opening 11 years ago, La Huella has attracted both locals and...
Uruguai, Calle de Los Cisnes, 20402 José Ignacio, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
It’s hard to know where to look as every inch of this café-cum-boutique is eye-candy for the design-obsessed. The perfectly curated mix of midcentury modern furniture and quirky home accessories feels like your stylish friend’s living room....
esquina, 18 - Baupres & 30 - Las Focas, 20100 Punta del Este, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
One of my favorite ways to explore a new city is to street food forage my way through it. Oddly, in affluent Punta del Este, Uruguay one of the most satisfying bites I came across was the humble traditional chivito sandwich. Consisting of thinly...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter