Collected by Afar Magazine
These city hotels are destinations in their own right.
110 Stewart St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
245 Columbine St, Denver, CO 80206, USA
If you happen to be in town for Cherry Creek’s annual arts festival in July, Halcyon makes a great base for exploring the neighborhood’s shops and galleries. Crisp white guest rooms with masculine touches have Nespresso machines,...
788 Brickell Plaza, Miami, FL 33131, USA
Via Ludovisi, 49, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
After a 2017 renovation, Rome’s historic Hotel Eden re-emerged with an extensive face-lift. The 128-year-old hotel’s marble and gold lobby hints at the 98 opulent guest rooms that have been refreshed with gold detailing and original...
- 1 Air Travel All Travelers to U.S. Will Need Negative COVID Test
- 2 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 3 Tips + News California’s Lockdown: What Travelers Need to Know
- 4 Visas + Passports Germany Now Has the Most Powerful Passport in the World
- 5 Tips + News Requiring a COVID Vaccine for Travel Is Discriminatory, Tourism Group Says