k stephenson's Uraguay
Collected by k stephenson
70000 Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia Department, Uruguay
The coastal town of Colonia, Uruguay, is a ferry ride away from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and an easy day trip for travelers. It is the oldest town in Uruguay and settled by the Portuguese in 1680. Enjoy a stroll through the town to visit local...
Uruguai, Calle de Los Cisnes, 20402 José Ignacio, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
It’s hard to know where to look as every inch of this café-cum-boutique is eye-candy for the design-obsessed. The perfectly curated mix of midcentury modern furniture and quirky home accessories feels like your stylish friend’s living room....
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Tar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps