Collected by Molly O'Donnell
Villavägen 6-8, 752 36 Uppsala, Sweden
For more than 350 years there has been a botanic garden in Uppsala. Today there are two—the historic garden made famous by the Swedish naturalist Linnaeus, and this larger facility developed on land donated to Uppsala University in 1787 by King...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now