Unusual Locations To Practice Yoga
Collected by Erica Gragg , AFAR Contributor
Unusual (& Amazing) backdrops for yoga around the world!
Santa Catarina Palopó, Guatemala
Just hours away from the United States and yet worlds apart, Lake Atitlan is truly one of the most beautiful and interesting places I've ever visited... and by far a magical and inspiring backdrop for any yoga practice. Nature puts on a glorious...
Angkor Archaeological Park, ក្រុងសៀមរាប 17000, Cambodia
Cambodia is one of those countries that makes me week in the knees. Despite their torrid, unspeakable past the people are inspiring examples of resilience, determination and hope. Examples are everywhere- from the bustling night markets to the...
Ah, Istanbul, I have such a love affair with this glorious city- where the Eastern Exotic meets the modern West resulting in a unique and unparalleled city, rich in history, seeped in culture, splashed with magnificent architecture, never-ending...
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021
- 3 Tips + News Does Biden Plan to Implement Domestic Travel Restrictions?
- 4 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 5 Tips + News California Lifts Stay-Home Order, Allowing Travel in the State to Resume