Unusual eats in London
Collected by Emma John, AFAR Local Expert
5B Shepherd St, Mayfair, London W1J 7HP, UK
Tucked along the edge of Shepherd Market in Mayfair you'll find tiny L'Autre, a Polish-Mexican Bistro. It takes you by surprise, this combination, and you hover outside the door wondering what could possibly come of it. Everything. Everything...
Portobello Docks, 342-344 Ladbroke Grove, London W10 5BU, UK
One of my favorite places in London since it opened, a gem hidden in a Tom Dixon furniture showroom...Stevie Parle does wonders with seasonal menus and the carefully kept recipes from his travels. The fixed menu is often amazing, and you must book...
70 Charlotte St, Bloomsbury, London W1T 4QG, UK
Who knew this combination existed outside of our imaginations and day drinking fantasies? Bubbledogs' champagne menu (by the glass or bottle) and a list of combo hotdogs will blow your mind. You'll choose more than one dog unless you forgo the...
11-14 Hanover Pl, London WC2E 9JP, UK
Just when I thought I'd seen (or at least heart of) every innovative dining experience... I am taken to an Asian-fusion restaurant where the menu is digitally projected onto the table and you direct the "course" of the evening with the click of a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village