Collected by Elizabeth Stuckey
59-024 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
A lesser known tourist stop on the North Shore of Oahu, and about an hour drive from Honolulu, is Ted's Bakery. While you can pick up some of the fantastic pies from Ted's at supermarkets around the island, there is nothing better than 'fresh' and...
Laniakea Beach, North Shore, HI 96712, USA
On a lovely Hawaiian Sunday afternoon, my sister and I made our way up the windward side of Oahu to spend a day sightseeing, scoping out surf spots, and meeting friends at Ted's Bakery (http://tedsbakery.com). Along with our haupia pie, we also...
933 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
Pali Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
This used to be the old highway to get from the leeward to the windward side of the island. It was literally built into the side of a mountain and was barely hanging on. It’s now been replaced with a proper 4 lane highway complete with a tunnel,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign