Collected by Patricia Awmack
67 Kaniau Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Shortly before reaching Lahaina, on the drive from Kihei, is a road-side fruit stand. Although it is there to snag tourists, not locals, we decided to stop and buy some fruit. These tasty little apple bananas aren't something we can find at home...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village