Collected by Angela Anderson
118 N Main St, Coudersport, PA 16915, USA
Potter County is a great place to see fall foliage without going up to the Northeastern states. With clear skies great for star gazing, lots of hiking and outdoor activities, who wouldn't want to visit. Even though it is a few hours drive to the...
3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
Hiking along the Washington Coast can be an adventure. Hiking along the beach and through the rain forest is definitely an experience not to miss. Sea stacks pop out of the water along the coast, which is a site most beach hikes will not offer....
Sucia Dr, Eastsound, WA 98245, USA
Outer Island Expeditions have many tours to choose from. After selecting the whale watching tour and kayaking tour for our Orcas Island weekend, we were set for adventure. During our whale watching tour, we skipped across the Puget Sound to see...
147 Schoen Ln, Eastsound, WA 98245, USA
Rod of Magic Air Tours provides an excellent opportunity to see the San Juan Islands landscape in the Puget Sound. Ride above the land and water on this open cockpit biplane to experience the islands with a different view. On clear days, enjoy the...
1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Just 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge is Muir Woods National Monument, a 554-acre park; old-growth coast redwoods, the tallest trees in the world, cover 295 of those acres. Peaceful and lush, the forest is ideal for simply communing with...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States