Unique Things to Do in St. Augustine
Collected by David Chatterton
270 Estrella Ave, St Augustine, FL 32095, USA
This was an incredible experience soaring over beautiful St. Augustine in a biplane! Seeing the coastline and the Castillo de San Marcos from the air was truly an unforgettable moment. I highly suggest you take this trip to see a different side of...
11 Magnolia Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
St. Augustine is full of history! The Fountain of Youth is a fun way to learn about the city's fascinating past. The park celebrates the Timucuan and Spanish history of the city.
167 San Marco Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
What a great way to see the nation's oldest city! The Old Town Trolley will stop at more than 100 points of interest including the Spanish Quarter, Castillo de San Marcos, the Old Jail and Flagler College. You can hop on hop off at as many stops...
Cra. 8 #23-8, Tunja, Boyacá, Colombia
Tucked away in the Boyaca region of Colombia, the Alfonso Patiño Roseli Library in Tunja's Cloister St. Augustine is like stepping back in time. Tunja was built one year after Bogota and retains many of the original colonial buildings. Exceptional...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December