Unique Things to Do in St. Augustine
Collected by David Chatterton
270 Estrella Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32095, USA
This was an incredible experience soaring over beautiful St. Augustine in a biplane! Seeing the coastline and the Castillo de San Marcos from the air was truly an unforgettable moment. I highly suggest you take this trip to see a different side of...
11 Magnolia Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
St. Augustine is full of history! The Fountain of Youth is a fun way to learn about the city's fascinating past. The park celebrates the Timucuan and Spanish history of the city.
167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
What a great way to see the nation's oldest city! The Old Town Trolley will stop at more than 100 points of interest including the Spanish Quarter, Castillo de San Marcos, the Old Jail and Flagler College. You can hop on hop off at as many stops...
Cra. 8 #23-8, Tunja, Boyacá, Colombia
Tucked away in the Boyaca region of Colombia, the Alfonso Patiño Roseli Library in Tunja's Cloister St. Augustine is like stepping back in time. Tunja was built one year after Bogota and retains many of the original colonial buildings. Exceptional...
- 1 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 2 National Parks How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News Single-Use Plastics Will Be Banned in Europe by 2021