Unique Things to Do in Key West
Collected by Chris Belland
2 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Fury offers several water sports packages for the Keys. I chose the parasailing, jet skiing, and snorkeling package. For about four hours I was in the waters about a mile or two off Key West crashing waves on a jet ski and holding on for my life...
1316 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Key West Butterfly Conservatory is home to over 50 different species of butterflies. Take a walk along the exotic environment and have fun trying to keep track of all the different birds and butterflies you see along the way. Before you go be...
516 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The San Carlos Institute was founded in 1871 by Cuban exiles who came to Key West to campaign for Cuba's freedom from Spain. The original building was elsewhere and burned to the ground. The present building was erected in 1890. The interior was...
1805 Staples Ave Suite 101, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Conch Tour Train is a very popular attraction in Key West. Since 1958, this company has taken visitors on tours of the town. You will see Mallory Square, the Wrecker's Museum, the Aquarium, the Harry Truman Little White House, Mel Fisher's...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now