Unique Moments In Antarctica
Collected by Matt Long
The remarkable experiences one can enjoy in Antarctica include hiking up a snowy mountain peak, swimming in Whaler's Bay, and seeing the amazing southern light. Many moments on this dramatic continent are one of a kind.
Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
While many people brave Drake Passage and cruise to Antarctica from South America, an increasingly popular option is to just fly there directly. So-called fly-cruises eliminate the waste of time and gut-wrenching experience of the Drake and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter