Collected by Beth Gannon
29 Greek St, Soho, London W1D 5DH, UK
While everyone and their mother (and aunt and grandmother) are on the waiting list to have afternoon tea at Brown's or Claridge's some time next April, head to Soho for the no-longer-a-secret-but-still-unknown tea room inside the Coach &...
33 D'Arblay St, Soho, London W1F 8EU, UK
Looking for delicious home-cooked comfort food, and a great breakfast served in the hip and funky Soho? Then look no further. The Breakfast Club is so good you will want to go every day. Some egg dishes you must try with a big cup of great coffee—...
Bedford St, London WC2E 9ED, UK
Hopping on and off the stereotypical double decker bus around London, you find yourself in front of typical destinations in rapid succession; take a picture, hear a brief story, jump onboard. Great way to get your bearings for the remainder of the...
13 Abbey St, Bath BA1 1LY, UK
Partake in the centuries-old tradition of taking the healing waters of Bath. If you take the Roman Baths tour you can snag a free cup from the designated fountain near the exit or in the famous Pump Room. If you choose to take a sip, keep in mind...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December