Collected by Jon Loken
The Frangipani Tree, 812, Matara Road,, Unawatuna 80600, Sri Lanka
There I was, stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wanted to swim in the ocean, to cleanse myself of my misgivings in the salty sea, but I also wanted to lounge in the infinity pool, sip a fruity cocktail (without being judged), and swim a few...
Weligama, Sri Lanka
If interested in to see, photograph, touch and increase your knowledge in snake, this is the place . Snake farm is the only farm of this type in Sri Lanka and it has a special dispensation to keep Snakes (not normally allowed in Sri Lanka) as the...
357/g,hiribura road,, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
On weekends when the trade winds blow, it seems as if all of Galle heads to the ramparts of the old fort to fly kites and catch up with each other. At one point, there must have been two hundred kites in the sky. It was simply awe-inspiring to see...
Fort, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Galle fort and the city of Galle has a wonderful colonial past that differentiates this gorgeous city from the rest of the country of Sri Lanka. With previous landmarks and architecture left from the Portuguese, Dutch and English settlers, a...
7th Mile Post, Uva Province, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka's Uda Walawe National Park doesn't just have wild elephants; it has hundreds and hundreds of them. All living, eating, and caring for their young in their natural habitat. On a recent visit, everything about the gentle giants captivated...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village