Collected by AFAR Explorer
Embassy Street, Улаанбаатар, Mongolia
After three months of traveling in South East Asia- Mongolia was the last place that I was expecting to find mouth-watering cuisine every time I had a hunger pang. Instead, I had begun to mentally prepare myself for endless meals of mutton and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village