Collected by David Marcus
16201 Tomki Rd, Redwood Valley, CA 95470, USA
We were so blessed to live across from this amazing Buddhist Monastery in the Thai tradition, for ten years. It is about 7 miles from the main highway 101 in Northern California 3 hours North of San Francisco. Unless you looked it up you would...
2605 Vichy Springs Rd, Ukiah, CA 95482, USA
An absolutely delightful getaway only a few hours north of San Francisco. The grounds are gorgeous, the baths, relaxing and the atmosphere peaceful and quiet. Only suggestion is the food in Ukiah leaves something to be desired. Pack a picnic or...
2001 Talmage Rd, Ukiah, CA 95482, USA
I get to drive my sons to school to this huge Buddhist campus in Northern California. The campus encompasses a University, Girls and Boys School through 12th grade, and dormitories for practicing nuns and monk in the Chinese tradition of Buddhism....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now