Collected by Alexander Frumin
1 The Cloisters, Exeter EX1 1HS, UK
In the southwest of England, before you reach Cornwall, is the county of Devon. The county's main city is Exeter, which is home of Exeter Cathedral and is the seat of the Bishop of Exeter. The cathedral was completed around 1400 and is probably...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security