Collected by Andrea
Mains of Slains Cottage, Collieston, Ellon AB41 8ST, UK
A little history first, this castle was built in 1597 on the cliffs over looking the Bay of Cruden and Port Erroll. Bram Stoker lived there for several years off and on. The story goes that Dracula was based on this location, not because of the...
49-53 Queen's Rd, Aberdeen AB15 4YP, UK
I stayed at the Malmaison in Aberdeen, Scotland this past week - The accomodations are absolutely first class, great rooms, badrooms and beds. But the best of all was its food. Please try the Mussel Soup and the Salmon Salad. I have never tasted...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022