Collected by Andrea
Mains of Slains Cottage, Collieston, Ellon AB41 8ST, UK
A little history first, this castle was built in 1597 on the cliffs over looking the Bay of Cruden and Port Erroll. Bram Stoker lived there for several years off and on. The story goes that Dracula was based on this location, not because of the...
49-53 Queen's Rd, Aberdeen AB15 4YP, UK
I stayed at the Malmaison in Aberdeen, Scotland this past week - The accomodations are absolutely first class, great rooms, badrooms and beds. But the best of all was its food. Please try the Mussel Soup and the Salmon Salad. I have never tasted...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now