Uganda bucket list!
Collected by Charlotte Beauvoisin
You would think after five years living in Uganda that my bucket list would get shorter. Interestingly, it seems to get longer and longer! I find Uganda so inspiring, I never run out of things to write about here.
Chimpanzee Island, Uganda
Ngamba Island Sanctuary in Uganda is one of the only places in the world where you can have an up close experience with almost-wild chimpanzees. I’ve taken an hour-long boat ride from Entebbe to the island, for the opportunity to walk and play...
In February 2013, my husband Michael and I set off on an 8-month trip around the world. Here’s one of the many highlights of our adventure… I volunteer with an NGO that creates cultural tourism opportunities in rural Uganda (www.cobatiuganda.org)....
I recently spent 10 days in Uganda working with Outreach Uganda (OU); helping women displaced by the LRA war. Although my third visit to Uganda with OU, this was my first visit to the villages up north. This photo was taken in the village of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys